Bartz and Bartz Dental was founded by our Father, Raymond A. Bartz, in 1947. Dad opened his practice in the Chicago Lawn area and served that community for more than 40 years. Dad also worked with The Knights of Columbus, Holy Cross Hospital Advisory Board and Veterans of Foreign Wars, and served as an usher at St. Denis Catholic Church for four decades. He passed away in 2000, leaving his wife of 56 years and four children. Dad loved his family, worshiped his Lord and would sing songs of joy while he worked at the profession he cherished.
We are grateful for his legacy and we honor it-and our patients-by working diligently to meet our Practice Mission Statement:
- To promote the finest state-of-the-art dental treatment that we can provide utilizing seminars, workshops and dental courses to keep our skills highly honed.
- To give each patient the education and guidance to obtain optimum dental health.
- To strive for perfection, focus on excellence and dedicate ourselves to service.
- To serve the aesthetic needs of our patients, helping them to develop an attractive, healthy- looking smile.
- To practice in an atmosphere of happiness and friendship, each day celebrating the gift of life.
- To build a quality relationship with our patients based on trust, understanding and mutual health values.